I can't believe how much toilet paper we go through. There are 6 pen!ses and ONE vajayjay in this house...and I'm always scraping the roll. What the sh.. Oh... riiiight.
I wrote 2 emails this past week having to apologize to 2 teachers for my oldest's disrespectful and disruptive chatter...which means, I should probably forward it to his 4 other teachers. But the detention he served, our "talk", taking his phone away and changing his FB password for 2 weeks should hopefully do the trick...how come "good parenting" never leaves me feeling good??
There's a mouse in the house. Fascinating, eh? The little (or...I'm beginning to think...not-so-little) effer set off the same trap last night and got away with the loot! Maybe he was watching that hamster spy movie with us last week.
I can't believe it's "the holiday season" already. Booooooooo. If you're looking for ideas for me, I like diamonds...and toilet paper.
By Fadra: This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here. .
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.